Monday, November 5, 2012

The Daughters Room


Once, my car broke down, in the middle of nowhere. i soon walked to a small house, with a sweet old couple who invited me to stay the night, since it was very late. i was hesitant, i mean, youve seen the movies these days! but i went anyway, thinking whats thw worst that could happen in there that wouldnt happen in the cold dark woods in the middle of NOWHERE! so i chose the house. after a delicious meal, they showed me a small room in the back, and showed me a bathroom 3 doors down the hall. They said there re no rules other than not to go in thier daughters room, and since they had been so sweet, i agreed. well, i woke that night needing to go to the bathroom, and as i was walking back to my room, i looked in the little girls key hole, just to peek, and i just saw red, i relaxed, they just had repainted the room and didnt want me ruining it, thats all! well the next morning i went downstairs a little guilty, and confessed to peeking, but not actually going it, which i was happy i didnt, they then told me, "Oh..well, our daughter died about a month ago, she died of a stroke in the front of her brain, it mae her eyes turn blood red, then she passed on.."

No comments:

Post a Comment