Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chain Letters

Hey everyone. I got about 4 emails the other day from the same person named Brendaliz Lopez.She really wants me to post a couple of Chain Letters. At first I didn't want to because even I got a little creeped out. But Im only 14 so what do I know. DON'T WORRY. THERE NOT REAL. NO NEED TO RE-POST  IT WONT BE NECESSARY. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY RE-POST IT LOL. Ok. here they are:



A SCARY WAY TO BREAK UP!!!!! DO NOT stop reading this or something bad will happen!!!!!!!!One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.Sarah could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you awful …….!! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your ………….. life! DUMB ………………..!!!”He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. Sarah climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.Later that week, Sarah’s exboyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She cut his throat before he could scream.If you do not repost this with the title “1 scary way to break up”, you are a heartless …………..and Sarah come to you in the shower from the drain, and will kill you the same way she killed her boyfriend. 24 ppl have broken this chain and died.You have 13 minutes


U WILL DIE DEAD IF YOU STOP READING
**************************************************

so there was this bunny named elf and he had an owner named benny and benny loved the rabbit. 1 day the rabbit and benny was taking for a walk and then they ran in 2 a girl who also wlaked with her bunny and it’s name was cammie.
her name was beth. beth and benny went 2 starting dating and 1 day they were having unprotected sex and weren’t watching their bunnies like good pet owners should be. then the rabbits both ate hand grenades and exploded. then their exploded bunny parts were buried but the bunny parts turned into smaller bunny babies and clawed their way form the ground and attacked people who have unprotected sex.
if you don’t pass this along 2 12,000 people, bunnies will bite your penis off and they will bite your vagina off 2 and then they’ll eat ur eye balls until they can drink ur eye socket blood. i broke this chain letter and now i’m died.


You really should read this because it’s important for everyone to read this. DON’T READ THIS UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE BEING REALLY SCARED.One day, Sarah was minding her business surfing the internet, booking a flight to Maine where her father was ill.As she pointed and clicked, she started to smell something burning.She ran around the house, but, failed to find the source. As she sat back down at the computer desk, she noticed that the smoke was actually coming from the computer!She panicked and started running around her house, packing her children into a briefcase. As she dialed 911 on the cell phone, she swung open the front door and there it was.An estranged ostrich was sitting on her front porch drinking wine and smoking a cigar. Startled, it violently pecked at Sarah in both of her eyes until she couldn’t see, blinding her for life. Her children started screaming. Ostriches take children screaming as a sign of food, so, the fierce beast ate all of the children. Blood was dripping everywhere.If you don’t send this to at least 10 people in the next minute, your computer will begin to smoke and set your house on fire and an ostrich will eat your children and peck out your eyes.If you send this to 20 people you’ll still have your sight, however, the ostrich will eat your children. And possibly any cute pets like kittens or puppies that are living in your house.If you send this to 30 people, you’ll die. Eventually and inevitably.295 people have gotten aids by not sending it to 30 people.You have 1 minute.

During a thunderstorm ... Beth: Hey Ben! Sup? 
Ben: Uhhh ... nothing much about to go to a party ... haha you?
Beth: Haha nice ... uhhh just staying in for the night.
Ben: I have this huge favor to ask you ...
Beth: Yeah ... what?
Ben: Can you please come over and watch my brother for me? I won't be able to go if no one watches him.
Beth: Ughh ... well ....
Ben: Please Beth!
Beth: *Sighs* Alright. I'll be over in a few minutes. 
A few minutes later, Beth arrives at Ben's house. 
Ben: Hey, thanks so much! 
beth: Hehe. No problem. By the way, you look really nice.
Ben: Thanks! Anyways, here's my number. Call me in about an hour and tell me how everything is, okay?
Beth: Alright, bye! 
Then Ben left. Beth headed over to Ben's younger brother. 
Beth: Hey sport! 
John: Hi Beth ... I'm really scared ...
Beth: Awww ... don't be. I'm here. Lets turn on some T.V. 
As Beth walked over to the T.V. , the lights suddenly went out. John freaked out and screamed! 
Beth: John, it's okay. I have a flashlight. Hold on, one second. Darn it! The flashlight doesn't work! Uhmmm ... okay, okay, lets go up to your brother's room. I think he has an extra one. 
John: *mumbles* okay. 
As Beth and John headed up towards Ben's room, they heard a creepy laughter that brought chills up their spines. 
John: *screams* What was that?! 
Beth: John stop doing that. Let me call your brother and ask where the flashlight is.
John: But I didn't ... *Johns voice started to fade away ...*
Beth: Hey Ben! How's the party?
ben: Good, thanks! Listen I got to go. Can I call you in 5 minutes?
Beth: Sure. But where's the flashlight in your room?
Ben: Oh, uhmmm ... it's under my bed, to the left. I think. 
Beth walks over to Ben's bed and screams. 
Beth: Oh my God! 
ben: What happened?!
beth: Oh, hahah. Nothing, I didn't know you had a clown statue in your bedroom. It scared me half to death Especially the bloody knife on its hand. It looks so real! Where did you get it? Did you get it at the Halloween store?
Ben: Beth ... I don't have a clown statue in my bedroom. 
The line quickly goes dead. Ben started panicing and raced home as fast as he can. When he got home, he ran into his bedroom, where Beth and Ben were no where to be seen. He saw his brother lying on his bed. 
Ben: *rolls his eyes and said to himself* I can't believe Beth would play such an awful trick on me. 
He went and sat down at his computer and pulled up myspace. He went into his myspace account and checked his bulletins. I noticed that he had a random new friend. The profile picture was a freaky clown face. That made him freak out a bit. Then he saw that the mysterious clown friend had posted a bulletin called "Clowning Around". Ben opened the bulletin and started to read it. This was the same bulletin that he saw last night! He got freaked out and didn't repost it. 
Trembling, he got in his bed, next to his brother and kissed his cheek good night. 
Ben: You can sleep here with me tonight, Sport. Good night. 
Suddenly, the figure in the bed turned to ben. 
Clown: Now its your turn. 
Ben let out a high pitch screamed and the clown killed him. After the job was done, the clown threw Ben under the bed along with Beth and John. 
If you don't repost this in the next 10 minutes, the clown will appear by your bed tonight, while you're sleeping and the same ending will happen to you. 
When you repost this "(name of you school)'s 'hoe list'. This isn't a joke.



A friend stopped at a pay-at-the-pump gas station to get gas.Once she filled her gas tank after paying at the pump and started to leave the attendant inside came over the speaker. He told her that somethinghappened with her card and that she needed to come inside to pay.The lady was confused because the transaction showed complete and approved.  She told him that and was getting ready to leave but theattendantonce again urged her to come in to pay or else. She proceeded to go insideand started arguing with the attendant about his threat. He told her to calmdown and listen carefully: He told her that while she was pumping gas, a guy slipped into the back seat of her car on the other side and he had called the police. She immediately became s cared and looked out there intime to see her car door open and the guy slip out.The report is that the new gang initiation thing is to bring back awoman's body part. One way they are doing this is crawling undergirls/women's cars while they're pumping gas or at grocery stores in the night time. Then they are cutting the lady's ankles to disable them in order to kidnap them, kill and dismember them. The other way is slipping into unattended cars and kidnapping the women to kill and dismember them.Please pass this on to other women, young and old alike. Be extra carefulgoing to and from your car at night. If at all possible,don't go alone!This is real!! The message:1. ALWAYS lock your car doors, even if you're gone for just a second.2. Check underneath your car when approaching it for re-entry,and check in the back before getting in.3. Always be aware of your surroundings and other individuals in your general vicinity, particularly at night!Send this to as many as possible so your friend will not be the next one.

I have a little kitty
his name is morning star
when we were playing outside
he was ran over by a car
he flew up in the air
and hit the asphalt with a thud
his kitty head cracked open
and his brains oozed out like mud
kitties have nine lives
so I know he cant be dead
I put him in a box
and kept him underneath my bed
at night I hear him laughing
when everyones asleep
sometimes I even feel him
licking both my hands and feet
I put him in the bath tub
and cleaned the maggots from his eyes
his ribcage looked like a row
of tiny white french frys
then he started scearming
an echo in my brain
this little rotten kitty
is driving me insane
I nailed him to the wall
it had to be done
but he started scearming again
so i bit off his tong
mommy started crying now
as I ripped my cat apart
she held me tight and asked me
to please spit out his heart
mommy dont you cry
you havent been bad
I wont do this to you
unless you make me mad 

a girl named Jessica went online she started talkin to another girl. it started out normally.........
Jessica: Hey person.
Other girl: Hello
Jessica: You've been a really interesting person to talk to.
Other girl: Really? Thanks. You really mean it?
Jessica: Yea.
Other girl: What's ur name again?
Jessica: My name is Jessica. What's urs?
Other girl: I can't really tell u.
Jessica: Why?
Other girl: Because I'm dead.
Jessica: What?
Other girl: I'm dead.
Jessica: How can u be dead? I mean, dead people don't i.m. living people.
Other girl: Yes they can because I can.
Jessica: Ok then, so ur dead. Ok. So what's ur real name now that I know that u are dead?
Other girl: Mary, or at least it is now.
Jessica: So where do u live 'dead person' and what's ur last name and ur real name?
Mary: Do you really want to know?
Jessica: Yea, duh. I mean, ur probably lyin and I wanna know who u really r by lookin in the phonebook.
Mary: You really wanna know?
Jessica: (Feeling Frustrated) Yes. I DO! Now just tell me ur dumb name!
Mary: I"m not dumb.
Jessica: (Calming down a little) Fine then. Ur not. So tell me ur name.
Mary: I live in mirrors and travel by them, and my full name is BLoody Mary.
Jessica: (Laughing) You can't be bloody Mary. There's no such thing!
Mary: Are u sure about that? Do you wanna find out the hard way? I know everythin about u. I know where u live, what u like, who u like, ur favorite color, ur full name, and I know what u are scared of.
Jessica: Ok, ur really freakin me out now. Stop it!
Mary: I won't. If u don't copy this conversation down and send it to 15 people, I will come to you.
The Next Day...
Jessica woke up in the mornin after sendin a copy of her conversation to 15 people. She went into her bathroom and turned on the lights. She looked into her mirror and all of a sudden, the lights went out. She looked into the mirror and saw a person standing next to her with a long blood covered knife. She was holding it up over Jessica's head. Jessica looked around and felt around but felt nobody else in the room. She turned around and turned on the lights. She turned around and there was no person beside her or in the mirror anymore. Then she looked on the ground and saw something red. She bent down and felt it. It was wet and looked like blood.
Bloody Mary didn't hurt Jessica only because she sent the e-mail to 15 other people. Now you have to too or Bloody Mary might get you.Send it to 14 or lower people, and you never know what might happen... After you send it instead of clicking OK hit alt. and then F4 you will see a mysterious picture of Bloody Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment