Monday, November 5, 2012

The Black Dog


One day went for a run, but i didn't want to go waling my treat, so i did a quick drive to the river in the center of town. as i run i see a beautiful black lab dog, and when i finish my run, i head to the local supermarket for some food. the cashier sees my sweat and asks if i had been running, i reply, yes, and she says to be aware of the black lab. i tell her i had seen it, and she gasps, telling me "If you see the black lab, its the ghost of a puppy that was killed after a murderer had tortured his owner, only to do the same to the dog. if you see him once, its good luck, twice, it means you will be hurt, and 3 times..you die" i laugh it off, saying even if it was true, i only saw him once! =], as i walk out of the store, i see a 100 dollar bill lying on the ground! my luck! as i get home to unload my small bag of grocery's  and to put away my money, i see a the black lab run through my yard, i get a eerie feeling but shrugged it off. its only a story..then i sliped on the floor, and crack open my skull. black.
a week later, i open my eyes in a hospital, only to be informed of what had hapened. a few weeks later, im walking with my friend along my road, telling her all about the grocer, the run, the dog, everything, and just then, the black lab walks over to us and picks my palm. we stare at it, completely terrifyed, my friend screams, i coudl understand why she was scare dbu why THAT scared? i look around, and all i see is a car coming

No comments:

Post a Comment