Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Riddles and Answers


There was a little girl who was born with an incurable disease. Due to her condition, she spent a lot of time either in hospital or confined to her bed. Because of this, the poor girl had no friends and nobody to play with.As time went on, her condition got worse and worse and her stays in hospital became longer and longer. Eventually, the doctors had to break some bad news to the little girl's mother. They took her aside and informed her that her beloved daughter had only a short time left to live.One day, a worker from a charity organization heard the little girl's story. He was touched by her plight and approached her mother to see if there was anything the charity could do to help.
"Can you think of anything we could do for your daughter", he asked.
"I just wish there was some way to cheer her up", said the mother.
"We may be able to help", said the chairty worker. "Sometimes, when children are terminally ill, charity organizations can arrange for them to meet their favorite celebrity. Do you think that might cheer her up?"
"I believe it would", said the excited mother.
"Who is your daughter's favorite singer?" he asked.
Without hesitating, the mother replied, "Justin Bieber, of course!"
Within days, as the little girl lay dying in hospital, the nurses told her that she had a very special visitor. The girl was overjoyed when the door opened and in walked Justin Bieber.The famous singer sat at the girl's bedside and kissed her forehead. Then he took her little hand in his and talked softly to her.
"Tell me your heart's desire", he said. "I can make all your wishes come true."
Her eyes welling up with tears, the little girl replied, "All I want is to be rid of my disease, to make a lot of new friends and to be able to play again."
Justin Bieber looked deep into her eyes and lovingly stroked her hair.
"I'll make your wishes come true", he said, holding her pillow.
"Can you really?" asked the little girl, her big blue eyes looking up at him.
He whispered in her ear "I promise."
Within minutes, the little girl was free of her incurable disease and, after that, she was never troubled by illness again.Soon afterwards, they took her out of the hospital and sent her home to her mother. Not being confined to her bed anymore, she made a lot of new friends and played with people all the time.Everything seems to have worked out well, but something very strange happened.Justin Bieber went to prison and all of the little girl's friends are dead.
This is the riddle you must solve.Why did Justin Bieber go to prison, what happened to the little girl, and why are all of her friends dead?

ANSWER: Justin Bieber suffocated the girl with her pillow, all the girl's friends are ghosts.


My mom treats my girlfriend like crap. Whenever we come over to visit, she never sets out a place for her. Today, when she was cleaning, she grabbed her and called her dirty and tried to throw her in the closet. That was too much for me. I shouted "Mom! Don't treat Alice that way!" My mom just looked at me and was all like "Alice? Who the bleep is Alice?" I can't believe how rude my mom is.Who is Alice?
ANSWER: Alice is dirty laundry. (Wow, weirdo...)


One day, when I was six years old, my little sister would not stop crying. It annoyed me so much that I killed her and threw her body down the well.The next day, when I peered down into the well, her body had disappeared.When I was twelve, I got into an argument with my best friend over something stupid. He made me so angry that I killed him and threw his body down the well.The next day, when I checked the well, his body had disappeared.When I was 18 years old, my girlfriend got pregnant. I didn't want to be a father, so I killed her and threw her body down the well.The next day when I looked in the well, her body had disappeared.When I was 24, I worked in an office and my boss was very mean to me. I couldn't take it any more so I killed him and threw his body down the well.The next day when I checked the well, his body had disappeared.When I was 30, my mother got sick and was bedridden. I didn't want to take care of her, so I killed her threw her body down the well.The next day when I looked into the well, her body was still there. I checked the well every day after that, but her body never disappeared. Why didn't my mother's body disappear?
Answer: The mother would remove the bodies from the well and hide them. When she was killed and thrown down the well, nobody removed and hid her. 



A few days ago, I was invited to dinner at a friend's house. The strange thing is, my friend recently got involved with some weird religious cult. While I was there, he served up some type of meat, but he wouldn't tell me what kind of meat it was. It kind of freaked me out. For a second, I wondered if it was human meat, but then, after I ate it, I knew it definitely wasn't human meat.
What's really going on?
Answer: The guy who was invited over was a cannibal. How else would he have known it wasn't human meat if he'd never had human meat to begin with?




A young boy was at the carnival. He was walking past a kiosk where an old man was sitting.
"Do you want to play a game?" the old man said to him.The young boy was intrigued. "What kind of game?" he asked.
"It's a very simple game." said the old man. "I will tell you the rules. I have ten large metal boxes. Inside one of the boxes is the prize money. One thousand dollars."
"A thousand bucks, huh?" asked the boy. "What's the catch?"
"The boxes are sturdy and strong," said the old man. "Much too strong to be opened with your bare hands. They are also airtight and cannot be damaged by a hammer, an axe or even a chainsaw."
"So they're impossible to open?" said the boy.
"Not impossible." said the man. "I have a blowtorch which can be used to open the boxes."
"Is there a time limit?" asked the boy.
"You can take as much time as you want." said the old man. "When you find the prize money, it's all yours. So, do you want to play the game?"
"Well, I don't how I could possibly lose," said the boy. "OK. I'll play your game."
The old man smiled. "I'll make it very easy for you", he said. "There are ten metal boxes, but if you give me five dollars, I will start you right next to the prize money."
The boy happily took out his wallet and handed a crisp five dollar note to the old man. There was a mischievous grin on the old man's face.The game started.The prize money was right in front of the boy. He could see it. He could touch it.Even though he won the game, the boy was never able to spend the money.He died shortly after he won the game.
How did the boy die?
Answer: The man put the inside of the box since he said for five dollars, he'd put the boy next to the money. Since the box was airtight, he suffocated. (And that kids, is why you should never listen to creepy old men at carnivals!)



5 comments:

  1. Those were some fun riddles. Me and my grilfriends Lisa and Rayyan really enjoyed these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who puts dirty laundry in the closet? No wonder the son is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one for you:
    Our dinner guests howl that we're evil . When they notice their place in the meal. But it's no big deal why; We're just one happy tribe, And we get really fed up with people! Who, or what, are we?
    Answer: Cannibals

    I found some more really good scary riddles here, take a look: Scary Riddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all copied go to scaryforkids riddles you will find them ALL there

    ReplyDelete