Sunday, December 30, 2012

More Poems

-Banshee
Within my voice is the sound of bones
snapping, torsion of dry joints
grinding cupped sockets.
A fine ear may hear the high pitch of tension
bent before the relieving snap,
or like dice against dice
nubs crushed in a jaw
where wet teeth crack
as the tarsals split.
A mere whisper flays skin
paper-thin from hot flesh.
In my voice is the sound of valves
clogged in thickening drubs
of blood; the drowning fight
to force the silt slugging
dense as lead in the heart.
My scream stops birds dead in midair.
Crows fall to the ground like stones.

___________________________

-Call of the Kindred
Come to me, little mortal
I can bring you to heaven's portal
There'll be no sorrow, there'll be no pain
Feelings of joy will fill your brain.
Come to me, sweet human thing
Give me your heart and I'll make it sing
Forget your fears, leave them behind
Forget the troubles of your kind.
Come to me... yes, that's right
Now hold still, it's no good to fight
I'll take your blood, and leave you dying
Didn't you realize I could be lying?

___________________________

-My Fate
Burn your fears in the eyes of death
collapsing dreams, dominating power
summoning lightning storms under silent breath
burning the weak under the church bell tower.
Army's of god rumbling in the distance
through the forest seeking my radiance
shining into lost souls of the all mighty one
dark rivers of blood streaming toward the sun .
Sun rises full of memories , enchanted stories
as carcasses disintegrate into the earth's crust
death became my living glory
until I meet my fate ill be swirling up the dust.
Taking satanic rituals into society's eyes
re-writing the holy book of lies
creating a new path for man kind
where only honor you can find.

________________________

-What's Wrong With Me?
Mom says where's your homework
And take a bath, you reek.
Mom says change your underwear
Jeez, I did that just last week.
It's strange I can't remember things
Now doesn't that seem weird?
My head is empty, dull and blank
My past had disappeared.
Maybe I'm a zombie kid
A dead amnesiac.
And when mommy's fast asleep tonight
Perhaps I'll have a snack.
Mom sounds quite delicious
I know I can't abstain.
A little bit of innards
A smorgasborg of brain.
So no more silly homework
No dumb bedtime curfew
And I'll never change my underwear
'Cause zombies never do.

___________________

-Not The Wind

Your body filled with a dreadful chill, 
Stared at your desk, and the white old quill. 
Windy night, the quill moved slight, 
You turned the switch, seeking light.

No light came, the bulb was dead, 
You thought of going back to bed. 
Suddenly noticed, quill moved slight, 
You approached, with all your might.

Not the wind, window was closed, 
Heart raced, a message exposed. 
You read in horror, ink was red, 
"Not the wind, go back to bed!"
_________________________

-Phone
That feeling like you're all alone, 
They're all gone, you grab your phone. 
Quickly scrolling through your list, 
Phone is bleeding down your wrist.

You bring the phone to your ear, 
Low sad voice, you begin to hear. 
Voice whispers, don't look back, 
You slowly glance, it's all black.

Dropped the phone, as you run, 
You fall over, a bloody gun. 
In your pocket, you hear a ring, 
You reach in, you feel a sting.

Poison hits you, right away, 
It is clear, you're the prey. 
You look back, they lay alone, 
Holding on, to their phone.
_____________________

-Cries
As a child, I played in the forest nearby, 
One evening I heard, a little girl cry, 
It was obvious she was lost, 
In the middle of winters frost.

I ran out in a frantic search, 
Bells rang in our local church, 
Ran faster, followed the cries, 
My fear for her, began to rise.

Cries turned into a continuous weep, 
I never felt emotions so deep. 
Looked up, dropped to my knees, 
A dying crow, I saw in the trees.
_________________________

-Ghost
Woke one night, with a pain, 
Hair was soaked, pillow stain. 
There was nothing I could hear, 
A human shadow did appear.

Slowly crept out of bed, 
Stunned I stood, as I bled. 
Could not hear the dripping sound, 
As my blood, soaked the ground.

Could not move, I was engrossed, 
As I stared at the ghost. 
He was missing his right ear, 
The ghost was me, it was clear.
________________________

-Scary Room
There's a ghost in my room, 
And a Witch on a broom, 
Vampires under my bed, 
A headless monster in the shed.

All these characters are pretty scary, 
The Werewolf is very hairy, 
They always seem to appear at night, 
To protect me, I need a Knight.

Which one do I fear the most? 
It's gotta be that ugly ghost, 
Always walking without a head, 
He calls himself, Mr. Fred.
_____________________

-Butcher Shop
He lived on the east side of town, 
Anger filled his evil frown. 
20 years he worked the shop, 
Mastered threats and the chop.

He worked best during heavy fog, 
Searched for victims that would jog. 
Threw them right into his van, 
To cause sorrow was his plan.

He made sure to chop each limb, 
But first he'd tear off all their skin. 
When they yelled, oh please, oh stop, 
He'd smile and say - "Welcome to my butcher shop!"
_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment