Saturday, October 13, 2012

Violent Nightmares That Won't Stop


This was sent in by a girl named Malissa Rodriquez, she emailed me and told me to post this. You got it Melissa


I am having these nightmares, I guess. They are so bad that I actually wake up sweating or crying, sometimes even a combination! I think they're caused by the demon in my house. They won't stop! They are usually so detailed that it's like reality... And they won't stop, no matter what. I really want them to stop, I'm actually almost afraid of them now.What they are, are these nightmares of my family-so vivid, so life-like. The past few were like this;
I was in the ruins of what seemed a wooden house, like a log cabin. I could hear screams and wails from around me. The house was on fire. I suppose I was in a team or group of some sort, because a tall man with a buzz cut was gesturing for me to run out of the house quickly.I ran into a larger house and into a basement. The stairs were wooden and creaked as I ran down. Now sitting on the cold, stony floor, I realized my father was here too.A boy came down with a gun and shot my father. I ran toward the bleeding body of my dad, crying. I tried to help him, but he pushed me away, moaning. The last things he said were, "Get to safety."I nodded and began to stand up, and turning toward the doorway I saw I was trapped... About to be blown up as a grenade flew toward me... Then I awoke.A different one was shorter, and happened last night.I was in my school, in the 4th and 5th grade pod-this giant space large enough for a swimming pool. I was crouched behind a trash can and table while SOMETHING was shooting a gun.Eventually it shot my mom's boyfriend. He "disappeared" (I don't know what happened to him) and I grabbed a "thing" just before I was shot... But it only left a warm red spot as if I'd been bruised... Then I awoke.How can I get rid of these? I really hate them, but you have to admit, they are a little interesting... Sometimes scary!
Please help me, I need all the help I can get.

THANKS MELISSA,

No comments:

Post a Comment