Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Someone Please Comment

hey guys. I've notice that I have had so many views on my stories and videos and such, but no one has commented yet. Can someone please comment. Here is a list of what I look for in comments.

I want you to be truly honest, I don't care if its bad or good. Just let me know, please.
Give me some feedback on how I should change the story or what I should take out.
Tell me what kind of stories you like or give me the names of the stories/videos 
Write down some stories that you want me to include in the blog. I swear to write down your name next to it.
Please don't use any foul language, or at least try to lol. and I don't speak Spanish so if your gonna write something, remember to write in English. If your not, then Ill just translate it.

THANKS GUYS. i LOVE U . MUAH! (that was a kiss lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment